Import Travel Information for Cuba
Fore more information or to make a reservation on a tour of Cuba, call us at 407-734-5195 or email us at info@CruiseandTour Experts.com
Travel must be authorized.
Travel to Cuba from the USA for tourism is NOT allowed. However, these 12 reasons are accepted:
1. Family visits.
2. Support for the Cuban people.
3. Humanaterian projects.
4. Religious activities.
5. Journalistic activities.
6. Educational activities and people-to-people exchanges.
7. Professional research and professional meetings.
8. Authorized export transaction travel.
9. Public performances, workshops, clinics, exhibitions, and sports competitions.
10. Activities of private parties and educational institutes.
11. Exportation, Importation, or transmition of information or informational materials.
12. Official business of the US Government.
Visas are required.
Cruise and Tour Experts will assist with obtaining your visa for travel to Cuba. Visa fees will apply. Proof of your return is also required.
Cuban customs info.
For a list of what you are able to pack and bring into the country, click here.